That's what one candidate said at the first debate of the 2012 Presidential Campaign.
Show the presidential candidates and other elected officials in Washington that you stand up for public television — sign the pledge below.
Yes, I support public television and oppose efforts to cut federal funding for local public television stations.
I stand up for public television because:
- Public television’s first priority is its viewers, not advertisers.
- Public television delivers intelligent programs for children and adults.
- Public television remains one of the few sources of unbiased, in-depth news.
- Public television brings inspiration and information each time we tune in.
- Public television is truly local, providing a window into my community not available on commercial television.
We apologize, but the selected Survey is currently unavailable.